Thursday, May 15, 2014

Walleye Wagatta

Walleye Wagatta was this weekend. I won the first race, a long distance, pretty handily in a moderate breeze on the Phantom 377 and Raceboard 9.5. But my brother, Adam, really made me work the rest of the weekend, with him winning all four course races. I had a late start in the first one and had to salvage 4th place (throwout), and then got 2nd's in the next three. Adam and I were close in each race but he had a nose for the wind and kept coming out on top. But, I managed to come out on top with a 1-1-(4)-2-2-2 = 8 vs his (6)-6-1-1-1-1 = 10. My Dad finished tied for third on the strength of his great 3rd place finish in the distance race. Good job! We almost had an Anderson sweep for the top 3 place ;)

Next up is the Dam Jam this weekend.

Links:
Results
MOWIND Report
Photo Album

Look at all those Severne Raceboard sails! Kevin, Wayne, & Alex (L-R) finishing the distance race.

No comments:

Post a Comment