Thursday, March 1, 2012

Midwinters Tomorrow

It's been a while since I've been to Calema in Cocoa Beach, FL. I think my last trip was around 1999 or 2000, so really looking forward to some sunny Florida weather for the upcoming race. I'll be in the Kona fleet, so that will be a first for me.

Racing is Friday - Sunday. I'll be in the middle weight (8.2 sail size) division.

The forecast looks great:
Friday: Areas of fog before 9am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 84. South southwest wind between 5 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
Friday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind around 10 mph.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Windy, with a south southwest wind between 10 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
Saturday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. South southwest wind between 10 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sunday: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Windy, with a west northwest wind between 15 and 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.

No comments:

Post a Comment