Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Updated Race Results and For Sale Pages

I updated my list of Race Results. It's been a fun couple decades racing Mowind events and the occasional National and International championships. I'm looking forward to the US Windsurfing National Championships in Worthington, MN in a couple weeks.

This will be the fourth time Nationals has been held there, and I've fared pretty well. I finished in the middle of the pack in the Formula Fleet in 2003, won the Open class in 2008, and finished second in Open in 2014.

I also updated my list of gear For Sale.

Racing in Worthington, June 2018

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning,

    Are any MOWind events occuring in 2021? I see the first one has this blog listed as to how to get info.

    I am interested in racing with this fleet. Last season I got back to windsurfing after a 15-year hiatus upon moving to mid-west from Alameda, CA. Been racing at Carlyle Lake with the monohull class as the lone windsurfer.

    thanks, dennis "denny" koscielski

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it took a long time to reply here - I didn’t notice the message until now. Yes, Mowind events are occurring in 2021. Please check http://www.mowind.org/calendar/calendar.pdf
    There is an event this weekend at Wind Power Windsurfing in Fond du Lac, WI.

    ReplyDelete