Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lechner A390

Well, it's the end of an era for me. Now that I have the Starboard Phantom and plan to compete mostly in the Raceboard Class, I sold my Lechner A390. I sailed this fantastic Div2 hull throughout 2006-2010, winning the MOWIND Series Championship five times in a row as well as the 2008 US Windsurfing Open Class National Championship.

I took a bunch of pictures of the A390 tonight, and posted them on Picasa along with some action shots through the years.

Lechner A390 Photo Album
Lechner A390

6 comments:

  1. there is an "Open Div II" group on facebook! please come and join us! almost 300 members! Gebbie is among us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still selling the Lechner board?
    Giovanni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giovanni,

    Sorry, but I already sold the board. Thanks for the interest.

    Arden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hy,
    i have just found an old Lechner A-390, but it has no centerboard.
    Do you know where can i find one?
    Thanks
    Giuseppe from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  5. how much did you sell the board for ?

    ReplyDelete